Wednesday, December 28, 2011
DIY JEWELRY FRAME
1. Goodwill picture frame
3. Hot glue
4. Metal hooks
5. Spray paint (optional)
1. Use pliers to bend back the metal clasps on the backside of the picture frame and remove the glass/cardboard/etc.
2. Spray paint the frame if you want it in a specific color. (I used a nice wood frame so I didn't have to)
3. Wrap the cardboard piece in fabric and hot glue it in place.
4. Insert the covered cardboard back into the frame and close the metal clasps.
5. Arrange and hot glue the metal hooks onto the fabric side.
6. I added a gold bow at the top for decoration.
7. You're ready to hang your jewelry!
at 9:04 PM